Collection and processing of personal information
When you register for the Annual Meeting on Personalised Medicine 2023, we collect and process the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your position
- Your place of employment
The collected information is used solely to register your participation in the annual meeting. The information will be subsequently stored for documentation and record-keeping purposes.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing your personal information is based on your consent, as stated in Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as the public authority exercise of the Danish National Genome Center, as stated in Article 6(1)(e).
Data controller for the processing
The Danish National Genome Center is the data controller for the processing activities. This means that we are responsible for determining the purposes and methods of processing the personal information we receive from you.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of personal information, you can also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
The General Data Protection Regulation grants you certain rights. You have the right to:
- Access the Danish National Genome Center's processing of your information (Article 15)
- Object to our processing of your information (Article 12)
- Have incorrect or misleading information corrected, deleted, or blocked, or have information processed in violation of the law rectified (Articles 16-18)
- Withdraw your consent and have your information deleted (Article 17)
- Lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) if you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal information (Article 77)
- In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have this information transferred from the Danish National Genome Center to another data controller without hindrance (Article 20).
Right to withdraw consent
You can choose to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it only affects the future processing of your personal information and does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your information to the Danish Data Protection Agency, as outlined in Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation. You can contact the Danish Data Protection Agency by email email@example.com